APS for a Professional Painting Experience
Interior Painting projects require the professional painting experience American Painting Specialists provides. We use great care when working on all projects. Interior projects require even more attention to detail. Protection of your family and property are our first concern. Our focused experience provides better results. Rely on our tried and true painting process to provide great value and superior results. No guess work here. Contact APS when it’s time to paint the interior of your home, facility, or apartment and HOA common areas and cores.
After confirming what you need to have completed, we use the following procedures to complete interior painting projects.
- We start by protecting flooring, fixtures, and furnishings.
- We then remove outlet covers and light switch covers before painting.
These are reinstalled after painting.
- We complete repairs such as filling cracks and holes in surfaces to be painted with spackling or caulk. We patch damaged drywall and spot texture the repairs as needed to make them look just right.
- We prime over stains and spot prime repairs as necessary.
- We tape and caulk the trim edges as appropriate.
- Then, we apply one or two coats of Sherwin Williams or Benjamin Moore interior latex paint.
- Clean up of the job site is a focus area we make sure is completed correctly.
We also haul away all trash.